- 1. Open WordPress Admin Panel
- 2. Set shipping price. I activated only Flat Rate, I don’t know how you will send your products.
- 3. For products with different colors and sizes you should add attributes. I already add two types of attributes: color and size.
- 4. After this you should add the variants of each attribute type.
- 5. Adding products in Products tab in menu
- 6. Add name
- 7. Add short description
- 8. Choose product type: variable products – can have various combinations of attributes such as color and size. You can add different prices for different sizes of t-shirts.
- 9. Add price
- 10. Inventory. Check “Enable stock management” and set the quantity you have in stock.
- 11. In case of variable product select attributes
and click Add button
- 12. Add all attribute settings by pressing “Select all” button. “Visible on the product page” and “Used for variations” should be checked too.
- or only few of them by pressing “Add new” button
- 13. Add all product variations by pressing “Link all variations” button or only few of them with “Add variation” button
- 14. Add stock quantity and regular price for each variation
- or you can do it for all variations. Simply select the setting to change and press “Go”
- and enter the value. This value will be set for all variations